Job ID: NYCSSIII319
New York, NY
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Strategist to join our Strategy and Change Consulting practice in our New York City office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
Our Consulting team takes a hands-on, analytical and people-oriented approach to creating innovative design and experience solutions that produce results. As part of our work, we guide our clients through designing for the future of work: we leverage human experience and qualitative drivers in addition to analyzing hard data to map out patterns and pinpoint opportunities; and we use insights from these activities to envision strategies that optimize space utilization, drive high-performing teams and create dynamic, productive environments. Working closely with our architecture and interior design colleagues, we help bring these strategies to fruition, leading our clients through workplace changes, helping users shift mindsets, change behaviors and ultimately measuring and validating outcomes once they’re up and running. Successful consultants on our team will have a combination of creative and analytical abilities and interests. We are looking for an entrepreneurial colleague who demonstrates drive and values mentorship.
- Lead and manage client engagements, including strategic planning, workplace strategy and change management.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously, with a focus on excellence in service delivery and growing the team’s capabilities.
- Lead consulting team members in engaging with client leadership and user groups, facilitating visioning sessions and client workshops.
- Guide the collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to inform strategies encompassing space, technology, policy, experience and change management strategies surrounding the built environment.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary internal teams across a range of industries, including commercial, science and technology, educational and health clients.
- Build the practice, participate actively in sales pursuits and marketing CannonDesign’s multi-disciplinary consulting services, including responsibility for developing pursuit materials.
- Develop and share subject matter expertise, both internally and externally through industry seminars and conferences.
- Travel as needed (20-40% of the time).
Qualified candidates will have a Master’s degree in business or a design related field. A minimum of 7 years of experience is required with a preference for candidates with experience working as a consultant in a professional services environment. Strong quantitative, research and analytical skills required. Strong visual, creative and communication skills required. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau/Power BI and Adobe Creative Suite preferred. Candidate must have the ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment. Click on apply now to upload your resume.