CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Strategist for our Education Practice. This position can be filled in our New York, Boston, Chicago, Washington DC or Los Angeles locations. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges with creative problem solving.
This creative, forward-thinking individual will drive the redevelopment of marketing strategy and messaging for our global Education Practice. They will be charged with building compelling stories and brand strategies, aligned with the practice’s vision, that deliver unprecedented value to clients. They will act as a strategic marketing partner and be responsible for leading marketing strategies and campaigns, in partnership with market leadership, to accelerate top line growth and differentiation in the marketplace. Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the development of market-specific brand messaging that aligns with market strategy creating a compelling advantage for CannonDesign and differentiates us from our peers.
- In partnership with Communications, participate in or lead non-pursuit related projects.
- Lead the quality of brand messages and materials for the market, and work collaboratively to ensure unified brand messaging is delivered consistently across the practice.
- Partner with Market Leadership on market-specific strategy and competitive differentiation to direct and support business plan priorities.
- Develop custom market intelligence to inform successful target client and opportunity capture.
- Leverage knowledge of the market and typology portfolio to strategically direct our positioning for opportunities.
- Develop, organize, catalog, and consistently update market-specific content.
- Ensure project benchmarks and post occupancy evaluation data for the market are collected and available for marketing and project use.
- Assist in the development and distribution of market intelligence for inclusion in specific client marketing pursuits through all phases of the pursuit process from pre-positioning, proposal development, interview and client maintenance.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Minimum 10+ years of related industry experience required. Education market specific experience a plus. Must be collaborative, self-driven and entrepreneurial with the ability to maintain and prioritize deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce, InDesign desirable. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.