Job ID: WNYASPI619
Administrative Support Professional
CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for an Administrative Support Professional as part of our Specifications Team in our Buffalo, NY office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of strategists, futurists, researchers, architects, engineers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal—to help solve our clients’ and society’s greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will provide support, primarily to our Buffalo team, as well as project teams in other offices. Primary responsibilities include:
- Formatting and organization of documents and files.
- Editing specifications and department technical documents.
- Assisting in coordination of project procedures and standards.
- Participating with the firm's architectural specifications department and engineers to coordinate the submission efforts of many participants across several offices and projects.
- Assisting in coordination of procedures and processes with new staff and outside consultants unfamiliar with our document standards.
- Receive and track project information from consultants and internal team members across multiple offices.
- Assemble and organize multiple documents and project manuals.
Qualified candidates must have a high School diploma. Associate degree in business or administrative office professional studies preferred. Minimum of 1 year of experience working as an administrative support professional required; prior work experience in the A/E/C industry is a plus. Must be able to work in deadline driven environment and handle large volume of documents. Ability to multi-task is essential. Accuracy and strong attention to detail is a must, as well as strong verbal and written communication, teamwork, time management and organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Master Spec, Bluebeam and Adobe Reader preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume. Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.