CannonDesign has an exciting temporary opportunity for a Receptionist based in our Buffalo, NY area office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
This temporary position will provide reception coverage/administrative support to the Buffalo office. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Greet clients, potential clients, vendors, applicants, employees and guests.
- Answer multi-line phone, transfer calls, take messages when requested.
- Make travel arrangements when requested.
- Prepare mail and arrange courier services.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and faxes.
- Maintain records such as phone list, conference room calendars, and logs for video or other office equipment.
- Assist with meeting preparations, including arranging and setting up refreshments, conference room clean up, and restaurant reservations.
- Provide general administrative support to the office, including copying, filing, archiving, and document preparation using software.
- Assist with expense reports.
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk environment.
- Uphold a professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Perform additional duties as assigned responsibilities as needed.
Qualified candidates must have 4+ years of related office experience. Experience working in an architectural, engineering or construction office preferred. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Click on apply now to upload your resume. Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.