Job ID: SFARCHIIIKP0619
San Francisco, CA
We are building our team in support of a national building campaign for a leading healthcare client to help them create new prototyped ambulatory care facilities in multiple regions across the United States. This client is seeking to invest over $12B to expand their outpatient facility portfolio with ground up building projects ranging from 50K -150K square feet. The facilities will include primary and specialty care clinics, imaging, lab services, physical therapy, behavioral health and pharmacy services across all regions of the US within their health system, significantly expanding the organization’s ambulatory care outreach for their patients.
These ambulatory care facilities are designed as integrated, pre-engineered solutions that are rooted in extensive research, best practices, parametric modeling, and cutting-edge construction systems to synthesize building components with national industry trade contractors. This innovative approach to truly integrated design and construction provides design professionals with the opportunity to lead the industry to new levels of performance, creating a new paradigm for delivering high performing facilities that can be achieve in 30% less time with best in class operations.
- Leads project team from initial stages of pre-design, code, schematics and construction documents.
- Responsible for ensuring that all statutory requirements and project design concepts are achieved.
- Serves as prime point of contact between client and the firm.
- Continuously checks on project documentation and compliance with client requirements as outlined in contract.
- Proactively identifies, communicates, mitigates and resolves project-related issues.
- Comprehension of and compliance with QA/QC standards.
- Coordinate, lead, and attend project meetings as required.
- Manage and coordinate workload of team and provide leadership of team activities.
- Communicate client objectives to team members in a clear and compelling way.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.