- Provide end User Support for local and remote users.
- Consult with users and firm standards to determine current and future technology needs relative to basic equipment. Review and determine where upgrades are necessary.
- Monitor system performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting, and maintenance as required.
- Monitor the internal Helpdesk.
- Utilize manuals, brochures, vendor offerings, and other resources to ensure familiarity with technology and software used by internal clients, including upgrades and new releases.
- Document and update best practices for position and group.
Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s degree in Information Technology. A minimum of 4 years of related work experience is required. Strong communication skills and innovative thinking is essential as is the ability to provide technical software, hardware, and network problem resolutions in a user-friendly professional manner. Knowledge of MS Windows desktop, Microsoft Office, and VMWare is required. Knowledge of various software applications such as Adobe CS Suite, Autodesk Products, Skype, Bluebeam, Rhino, Sketchup, Jive, Newforma, Box.net, V-Ray, Join.me, Argos, and Deltek Vision is a plus.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.