Job ID: LAHRII619
Human Resource Representative
Los Angeles, CA
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Human Resource Representative based in our Los Angeles office. If your skills and experience are a match for the position described below, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be part of our firm-wide Human Resources team and will support multiple offices. One of your most important contributions will be to recruit top talent and contribute to an environment that retains the best design professionals in the industry. Commitment to building a solid knowledge and understanding of the design profession is critical. Partnering effectively with a highly articulate and creative professional population with a strong customer service focus is essential for this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Talent Acquisition
- Benefits Open Enrollment
- New Hire Onboarding
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Relations
- Exit Interviews
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ relevant experience is required. Industry related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and recruiting talent in a competitive environment, including using social recruiting and other networking strategies, is essential.
- Ability to maintain a high level of success in sourcing and recruiting talent in a competitive environment, including using social recruiting and other networking strategies, is essential.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and excellent judgment, professionalism, tact, project management, flexibility, communication skills, and diplomacy and ability to maintain confidentiality are essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office and applicant tracking system skills required.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Occasional travel required.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.