Job ID: DENDAPII719
Data Analyst/ Programmer
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and programming improvements for advanced functionality of our web-based proprietary assessment software.
- Works with internal team and external clients to identify and design opportunities for operational improvement involving systems configuration, deployment, acquisition, or development.
- Acts as project manager for system-related FOS projects.
- Performs configuration changes and system settings to ensure scope and quality of product.
- Performs advanced triage for diagnosis of reported system and interface errors, communicating application software maintenance request and issue reports from business units to the IT staff.
- Manages system development and application programming for projects, as required.
- Responsible for other project-related work including report writing; system set-up; preparing system specifications, flow charts, and diagrams; supporting custom applications; and writing documentation for applications and systems developed.
- Occasional domestic or international business travel may be required.
- Regularly works using a computer in a normal office environment with sustained sitting.
- Some walking, bending, standing, reaching and occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds is required.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience with VB.NET, C#, system support, database administration and analysis experience is required.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of proficiency with at least one of the following tools: Microsoft SSRS, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server and Windows Server.
- Strong technical writing, communication, problem-solving, project management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects and operate effectively in a matrixed environment is required.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made on a case-by-case basis to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the position.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.