Job ID: ANNHAI0719
Ann Arbor, MI
Blue Cottage of CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare Analyst based in one of our primary offices in the following cities: Ann Arbor MI, Chicago IL, St. Louis MO, Dallas TX, Houston TX or New York NY. If your skills and experience are a match for the position described below, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
Blue Cottage of CannonDesign works with organizational leaders to define their ideal future and plan processes, organizational strategies, equipment and facilities to create that ideal future especially for projects anchored by any of the following services: strategic transformation, design thinking, signature clinical planning, space and functional programming, operational planning, lean workflow, change management, and transition, move, building and activation planning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Healthcare Analyst is responsible primarily for working with project leadership and other project staff to support all aspects of planning, preparation, coordination, and execution of projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support project staff and project leadership in all aspects of planning, preparation, coordination, and execution of a project and anticipation of needs as driven by project work plans.
- Produce project documentation, research briefs, meeting materials, data analysis, graphics, best practice presentations, benchmark info and interim and final deliverables.
- Significant travel may be required.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree by hire date.
- Demonstrated ability to work in PowerPoint, create detailed workflows in Visio, and quantitative strengths in the creation of detailed analytical models using Excel and various tool is a must.
- Experience and wizardry in visualization of data using Tableau, PowerBi, or similar tools preferred.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Production of thought leadership papers, presentations, blogs, case studies, and presence at national conferences/meetings are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.