Job ID: OROARCHIV0819
- Be the prime liaison between Contractor, Owner and A/E team with focus on quality control from project startup to closeout.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of contractual documents, policies and procedures.
- Review and interpret construction documents, shop drawings and other construction documents.
- Develop and issue sketches related to field conditions and issues to assist in responding to Requests for Information (RFI’s) and submittals, coordinate the work with the project team and consultants.
- Attend regular site meetings include scheduling, pre-installation meetings.
- Resolve problems that arise on the jobsite, make recommendations and coordinate bulletins to the contract documents.
- Assist Contractor in understanding our firm’s work and in resolving problems involving architectural and engineering matters.
- Create, update, and maintain drawings, project manuals, various reports and databases.
- Adhere to established on-site project procedures, safety program requirements and work rules.
- Review and approve applications for payment if requested. Coordinate meetings and other construction related tasks. Prepare daily and other reports. Handle other responsibilities as needed.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture. Bachelor and/or Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred.
- California Architectural Registration preferred.
- LEED® certification preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years OSHPD (California Healthcare) field experience.
- Must be familiar with the commissioning process.
- Ability to handle multiple or large OSHPD projects
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.