ABOUT OUR FIRM
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will provide construction administration support on projects in collaboration with project construction administrators, architects, engineers, and firm leadership.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Set up and manage projects in cloud-based software.
- Log in and track submittals, RFI’s, change orders, applications for payment, etc.
- Communicate with contractors and reviewers to ensure documents are turned around on time.
- Maintain and track contracts, certificates of insurance and other related forms and documents.
- Maintain project records. Produce status reports for management. Assist with project closeouts.
- Provide additional office-wide administrative support as needed.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a high school diploma. Associates Degree preferred.
- Administrative Assistant work experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Strong communication, organizational, detail oriented, time management, and teamwork skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in order to meet project deadlines.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience with Procore desired.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.