Job ID: CHIRINTRN0819
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This unique position will support the growth of top-line revenue for the firm by providing teams with key research that supports business pursuits, client inquiries and market growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Research, analyze and develop profiles of strategic clients and prospects, and key competitors across multiple markets including, corporate, healthcare, and education.
- Apply research skills to enhance the effectiveness of our firm’s market and industry research resources and process.
- Support the development and maintenance of internal processes for communicating and sharing research deliverables firm-wide.
- Qualified candidates will be working towards an undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Information & Library Science, or a related field of study.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are a necessity.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong desire to seek out research and is results oriented.
- Must be proficient formulating web and database searches and adopt new technologies quickly.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, verbal/written communication skills and the ability to work well independently or in a team setting is essential.
- Must be deadline-oriented with the ability to deliver high quality work on a quick turn-around.
- Coursework or interest in data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc) a plus.
- Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 14 hours/week during the spring semester (we can be flexible around class schedules).
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.