Job ID: CHIHCIDII0819
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will advance the development of Interior Design solutions as part of a collaborative team working on award-winning projects.
- Assist Senior Interior Designer and/or Project Manager with the execution of the project goals throughout all phases.
- Evaluate client needs, analyze and effectively document design objectives and spatial requirements including programming, space planning and facilities planning.
- Conceptual development of interior spaces addressing planning, three dimensional concept development, interior elevations, details, ceilings/lighting and finishes.
- Development of furniture packages.
- Guide the project execution through all phases of design while actively collaborating with technical leadership.
- Independently evaluate and select materials, consult with vendors, inform project specifications.
- Produce high quality drawings in conformance with project time, budget and quality parameters.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Interior Design, Architecture or Interior Architecture.
- Minimum of 4 years of interior design experience with healthcare project experience required. NCIDQ certification preferred.
- Strong technical skills, knowledge of building and life safety codes is required.
- Exceptional communication skills and interest to build and maintain client relationships are essential.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) required.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.