Job ID: BALTADMINI0719
- Formatting and organization of documents and files.
- Editing specifications and department technical documents.
- Assisting in coordination of project procedures and standards.
- Participating with the firm's architectural specifications department and engineers to coordinate the submission efforts of many participants across several offices and projects.
- Assisting in coordination of procedures and processes with new staff and outside consultants unfamiliar with our document standards. Receive and track project information from consultants and internal team members across multiple offices.
- Assemble and organize multiple documents and project manuals.
- High School Diploma
- Associate Degree in business or administrative office professional studies preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working as an administrative support professional required.
- Prior work experience in the A/E/C industry a plus.
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment and handle large volume of documents.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail is a must as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, time management, organizational skills, and team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Master Spec, Bluebeam and Adobe Reader preferred.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.