Job ID: NYCAAIII819
New York, NY
- Greet clients, potential clients, vendors, applicants, employees and guests.
- Answer multi-line phone, transfer calls, take messages when requested.
- Make travel arrangements when requested.
- Assist with expense reports for officers and staff.
- Prepare and receive and distribute mail and arrange courier services.
- Maintain records such as phone list, conference room calendars, and logs for video or other office equipment.
- Assist with meeting preparations, including arranging and setting up refreshments, conference room clean up, and restaurant reservations.
- Provide general administrative support to the office as requested.
- Help maintain cleanliness of common areas; kitchen, lunchroom, conference rooms, print rooms.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Maintain building access card process.
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk environment.
- Uphold a professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Perform additional duties as assigned responsibilities as needed.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Business school certificate or Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of related office experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Architectural, engineering, and construction office experience preferred.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.