Job ID: WNYOELV819
Office Engineering Leader
- Empower our people: Create a unified, creative environment which engages people and teams to accomplish extraordinary results.
- Ensure that productivity and profitability objectives are met.
- Collaborate and team with the other leaders in all market segments to foster the growth and development of the office, region and the firm as a whole.
- Leadership of the engineering projects internal teams and with the other practice leaders and office leadership including mentoring and training our emerging professionals. • Lead multi-disciplinary engineering project teams.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering,
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- P.E. required
- Broad knowledge of engineering building systems and integrated/sustainable design.
- Outstanding organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and work overtime.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion • We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.