Job ID: SFARCHIB0819
San Francisco, CA
- Assist with conceptual design, construction documents, material research, code analysis and preliminary specifications.
- Prepare and develop 3-D design imagery for presentation materials
- Prepare design documentation under the direction of the Project Architect
- Communicate with other disciplines to ensure coordination of project documents.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
- Review shop-drawing submittals under the direction of the Project Architect.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited program. Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience required.
- Previous experience on mid-to-large scale healthcare, education and/or science and technology projects preferred.
- Proficiency with Revit is required.
- Proficiency in Sketchup, InDesign, Photoshop, Bluebeam Studio and other graphics/design applications preferred.
- A strong creative design portfolio is essential, as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.