Job ID: IRVITII0819
- Provide end User Support for local and remote users.
- Consult with users and firm standards to determine current and future technology needs relative to basic equipment. Review and determine where upgrades are necessary.
- Monitor system performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting, and maintenance as required.
- Monitor the internal Helpdesk.
- Utilize manuals, brochures, vendor offerings, and other resources to ensure familiarity with technology and software used by internal clients, including upgrades and new releases.
- Document and update best practices for position and group.
- Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s degree in Information Technology.
- A minimum of 4 years of related work experience is required.
- Strong communication skills and innovative thinking is essential as is the ability to provide technical software, hardware, and network problem resolutions in a user-friendly professional manner.
- Knowledge of MS Windows desktop, Microsoft Office, and VMWare is required.
- Knowledge of various software applications such as Adobe CS Suite, Autodesk Products, Skype, Bluebeam, Rhino, Sketchup, Jive, Newforma, Box.net, V-Ray, Join.me, Argos, and Deltek Vision is a plus.
- We are relentless in our pursuit to exceed client expectation (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.