Job ID: HOUSSSIB819
Software Support Specialist
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Delivering web-based training with the ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and possess analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Develop an extensive working knowledge of the FOScore software to provide technical support to staff and our clients.
• Train and support end users of our FOScore software application via phone and remote access.
• Troubleshoots diagnoses and resolves routine Windows and network connectivity problems.
• Learn and incorporate industry knowledge along with specific application usage principles into training and support activities. Prepare routine end user and support staff instructions and assist in the development of training and orientation materials.
• Develop custom reports using Crystal reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Analyze and make recommendations regarding application enhancements, user support needs and improving customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software.
• Assist in testing new software releases.
• Qualified candidates will have an Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
• Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar position.
• Experience with Crystal Reports development.
• Ability to present software demonstrations and support the business development team.
• Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Self-motivation and ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment is essential. Experience with Windows Domain administration, database application use and support, report writing, SQL queries, software development and deployment, SQL programming, software support and training procedure implementation, and advanced knowledge of using web-based applications required. Familiarity with the A/E/C industry is a plus.
• We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
• We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
• We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
• We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
• The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.