Job ID: ANNHMIV0919
Ann Arbor, MI
ABOUT OUR FIRM
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
Blue Cottage of CannonDesign works with organizational leaders to define their ideal future and plan processes, organizational strategies, equipment and facilities to create that ideal future especially for projects anchored by any of the following services: strategic transformation, design thinking, signature clinical planning, space and functional programming, operational planning, lean workflow, change management, and transition, move, building and activation planning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Healthcare Manager will demonstrate an insatiable desire to improve healthcare through strategic input, project management, and operational or facility planning. This aspiration is primarily manifested through support of project leadership in all aspects of planning, preparation, coordination, and execution of a project that deliver measurable value to the client and result in client satisfaction with the work product and adoration of the firm overall.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve as the main point of contact for the owner/client.
- Responsible for managing the consulting team, reviewing project performance, tracking project budget, and overseeing creation deliverables.
- Support project staff and project leadership in all aspects of planning, preparation, coordination, and execution of a project and anticipation of needs as driven by project work plans.
- Independently manage user groups and be able to deliver all components of basic and stand-alone projects.
- Plan user meetings by anticipating needs as driven by the work plan, coordinate meetings with key users, develop data requests and document key questions to be answered throughout the engagement.
- Produce project documentation, research briefs, meeting materials, analysis, graphics, best practice presentations, benchmark info and interim and final deliverables.
- Demonstrate an ability to gain insight into operational challenges utilizing data.
- Demonstrate expertise with financial and operational modeling, capital planning models, healthcare staffing and workforce models.
- Create work plans including project staffing, project approach, fee optimization, and resource requests to be reviewed with Executives.
- Lead proposal preparation, RFP responses, and pursuit presentation development including sourcing leads, creating teams, and developing work plans and approaches.
- Extensive travel is required.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have a Master’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of healthcare experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in PowerPoint, create detailed workflows in Visio, and quantitative strengths in the creation of detailed analytical models using Excel and various tool is a must.
- Experience and wizardry in visualization of data using Tableau, PowerBi, or similar tools preferred.
- Must demonstrate creativity in approach and the ability to see all situations within the larger context of healthcare and other industries; think critically about our approach and our work and suggest new ways to approach our work and demonstrate the effectiveness.
- Speak and present at industry events, publish papers in industry journals, and develop an admirable network in our industry.
- Further significantly and quantifiably raise the reputation and visibility of the firm through production of thought leadership papers, blogs, case studies with clear evidence of outcomes, and presence at additional national conferences/meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.