Job ID: LAWAARCHIVPA0919
Los Angeles, CA
- Leads project team at LAX through the Construction Documents and Construction Administration phases of the project.
- Responsible for ensuring that statutory requirements and project design concepts are achieved.
- Ensure all design deliverables meet internal and external project requirements and are delivered on time, budget, and within scope.
- Continuously checks on project documentation and compliance with client requirements as outlined in contract.
- Proactively identifies, communicates, mitigates and resolves project-related issues.
- Comprehension of and compliance with QA/QC standards.
- Coordinate team and provide leadership of team activities.
- Assists with plan check processing/permitting
- Communicate client objectives to team members in a clear and compelling way.
- Participate in marketing campaigns pursuits assisting in the development of marketing proposals and participating in interview teams.
- Act as a mentor to staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Bachelor and/or Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred.
- Architectural Registration is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working on mid to large-scale projects required. Experience working on education and/or healthcare projects preferred.
- Strong presentation, client engagement, team building, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Must be proficient in Revit.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.