Job ID: WNYRECII919
ABOUT OUR FIRM
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be a member of the Human Resources team and will focus on full cycle recruitment for our Facility Optimization Services team in Buffalo, Denver, and Houston. This assignment is slated for approximately 6 months, and is subject to change.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Work effectively with the recruiting team and hiring managers to understand recruitment priorities.
• Perform full cycle recruiting including identifying candidates, conducting phone and in-person interviews, reference checks and offers for employment.
• Proactively identifies new talent pools and pipelines candidates by conducting online research to source leads for designated positions including using LinkedIn, industry related publications, competitor company websites and press releases. Create job postings.
• Use applicant tracking system to open jobs and maintain accurate and up to date candidate records.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
• Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Business or related field.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of related work experience.
• Experience working for a professional services firm preferred.
• Exceptional writing, computer, organizational and follow up skills and a strong customer service focus are essential.
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities efficiently, organize and present information effectively and accurately.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality required.
• Strong time management skills and excellent judgment needed.
• Professionalism, tact, flexibility, and diplomacy are essential.
• Must be flexible, collaborative, and able to work with a highly educated, diverse, creative, articulate, professional services population.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and applicant tracking system experience required.
• We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
• We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
• We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
• We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
• The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.