Job ID: DALARCHIII1019
- Manages critical path process and leads project team through all technical and production aspects from initial stages of pre-design through to project completion.
- Monitor the technical quality of projects.
- Enforce the application of QA/QC process standards and requirements.
- Manage and coordinate workload of team and provide leadership of team activities.
- Communicate client objectives to team members in a clear and compelling way.
- Provide constructive feedback and mentoring to team members. Identify and share lessons learned with teams.
- Responsible for ensuring that all statutory requirements and project design concepts are achieved.
- Contributes to bottom line responsibility for financial and technical success of projects.
- Responsible for the quality of the contract documentation including drawings and specifications.
- Mentor and grow more junior people.
- May serve as prime point of contact between client and the firm.
- May consult with clients on all aspects of the design contract.
- Consult with local authorities and consultants regarding project design.
- Continuously monitors project documentation and compliance with client requirements as outlined in contract.
- Proactively identifies, communicates, mitigates and resolves project-related issues.
- Assumes lead responsibility for contract deliverables, meeting project requirements, including time, budget and scope.
- Responsible for ensuring all members of the project team are in compliance with project workplans and deadlines.
- Responsible for following the requirements of the Quality Process.
- Process “Requests for Information.”
- Coordinate, lead, and attend project meetings as required. Contribute to interview teams.
- Perform overtime work and travel, including field site visits.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture. Bachelor/Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of related work experience on mid to large scale projects required.
- Previous experience on healthcare and/or education projects preferred.
- Strong creative design portfolio and strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects required.
- Proficiency with Revit is required.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Bluebeam Studio and other graphics/design applications a plus.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.