Job ID: STLPAAII1019
Project Administrative Assistant
St. Louis, MO
- Organize, attend and take meeting minutes, including coordination and tracking of action items and deliverables.
- File documents to the network, box site, Microsoft Teams and other locations as needed.
- Process design data and deliverables throughout the design phase.
- Maintain project email account as well as all Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint templates.
- Assist the project Construction Administration Coordinator during the construction phase as required.
- Maintain and track team calendars and directory.
- Maintain the issue log.
- Coordinate supplies for the project site office.
- Some travel required to the project site for meetings as needed.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience required.
- Demonstrated administrative skills in an office setting required. prior work experience in the A/E/C industry is a plus.
- Must be able to work in multitasked, deadline driven environment and handle large volume of documents.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail is a must, as well as strong verbal and written communication, teamwork, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Master Spec, Bluebeam and Adobe Reader preferred.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.