Job ID: DCSMCIII1119
Senior Marketing Coordinator
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Coordinator in our Washington D.C office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges. Marketing staff are integral and respected members of our team. The successful candidate will partner with other marketing coordinators, senior marketing leadership and the leaders of the Washington D.C office to establish strategy and help run new business pursuits. Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with team members on pre-positioning and pursuit strategy, proposal composition and content, writing, design, and production of compelling and engaging marketing materials
- Act as the marketing lead for Washington D.C pursuits including proposals and interviews
- Participate in overall marketing and client engagement strategy development
- Author and edit original content for pursuit packages that demonstrates alignment between CannonDesign and the opportunity
- Contribute to the communications team supporting PR and photography efforts
- Participate in developing and nourishing client relations by knowing and promoting the firm's portfolio and services
- Prepare project narratives, statistics, graphics, resumes, etc. for inclusion in all aspects of marketing submissions in collaboration with market leaders
- Create and update portfolio pages, presentations and related marketing materials using existing design templates and brand standards
- Maintain and track opportunities and project information in firm databases
- Provide mentorship to less experienced marketing staff
- Conduct market and client research and develop custom reports
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. A minimum of seven years of related work experience required. Related experience working in a marketing or communications role for a professional services firm preferred. Experience working on commercial interiors pursuits a plus. An established local network in the A/E industry is beneficial, but not required. The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-driven, organized and have an enthusiasm for innovation. Must be detail oriented and possess excellent written communication skills including a strong command of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and editing. Strong time and project management skills are essential. We require proficiency with InDesign, Word, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision and Salesforce is a plus. Advanced graphic skills a strong plus.
Click on apply now to upload your cover letter, resume, and work samples. Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct. CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.