Job ID: WNYPAIII1119
- Review labor and expenses monthly and compare against project budgets and work plans.
- Analyze project performance on monthly basis and report to Project Managers and Operations Leaders.
- Participate with project teams to measure progress and profitability.
- Work with project managers to development and input new work plans.
- Review consultant invoices for accuracy according to contract/budget and timeliness of payments.
- Ensure that invoicing is timely and accurate according to contract.
- Responsible for coordinating and the collection of receivables.
- Prepare and analyze forecast to include review of project staffing and schedules, report of multi-office project revenue and review variances monthly.
- Assist with month end financial reporting for regional and consolidated publication.
- Occasional travel to assigned region - site visits are to include a review of project performance, work plans, staffing and status of collections with Project Managers and Operations Leader.
- Assist with year-end audit schedules.
- Other ad-hoc reporting as necessary.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with 6 years’ related experience, or Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with 4 years related experience and CPA.
- Experience in a professional service firm strongly preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, an analytical thinker, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office is required; Deltek Vision experience preferred.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.