Job ID: CHIHASI0317
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Analyst to join the Health Advisory Services group in our Chicago office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
Health Advisory Services provides strategic, operational, and design consulting services to healthcare providers in the U.S. and internationally. The successful candidate will be involved in client engagements, product development, internal marketing, and knowledge management/thought leadership. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing data analysis and research support for engagements and client projects, including collecting, analyzing, and summarizing patient-level provider and hospital data.
- Creating and developing reports, dashboards, and presentations.
- Critically evaluating complex information gathered from multiple sources.
- Proactively collaborating and communicating with other team members on project work.
- Engaging in research on assigned topics as directed, and assisting in the development of articles and white papers.
- Supporting infrastructure development projects, including templates and models for analyses.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field. Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office and/or other statistical analysis tools. Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines required. Strong analytical, research, organization, and teamwork skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Basic understanding of and ability to use appropriate strategic and financial analysis tools and techniques. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct. CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.