Job ID: CHIHASII0317
- Developing and managing client relationships.
- Establishing analytical frameworks and conduct complex business analyses, external research, and data gathering.
- Providing an advanced level of data analysis for engagements and client support, including collecting, analyzing, and summarizing patient-level provider and hospital data.
- Creating and developing complex reports, dashboards, and presentations.
- Providing preliminary interpretation of analytics in support of the Consultant, Project Manager, and/or Engagement Lead.
- Engaging in research on assigned topics, and developing articles and white papers.
- Participating in infrastructure development, including templates and models for analysis.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities and renewing existing client engagements.
- Leading initiatives to build firm infrastructure including marketing and product development.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field. A minimum of 4 years of experience is required. Healthcare experience is preferred. Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office and/or other statistical analysis tools. Exceptional analytical, research, organization, and teamwork skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Intermediate understanding of and ability to use appropriate strategic and financial analysis tools and techniques. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.