Job ID: DCIDIV317
We are seeking a highly collaborative, creative and dedicated individual with a passion for design and an ability to listen and connect with clients. The successful candidate will lead and engage with clients and teams in delivering services to creatively solve problems. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of space planning, interior architectural design, presentation and graphic development, furniture and finish coordination and selection, detailing and documentation.
- Translate client and team goals into the development of creative design solutions and guide its execution throughout all phases.
- Evaluate client needs, analyze and effectively document design objectives and spatial requirements, programming, space planning, facilities planning, material specifications and producing high quality design.
- Participate in the development of client relationships and in marketing campaigns.
- Produce drawings in conformance with project time, budget and quality constraints.
- Assist in project planning through development and follow through of work plans/budgeting.
- Assist and lead client meetings.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors in Interior Design, Bachelors in Interior Architecture or Bachelors in Architecture. Masters preferred. A minimum of ten years of related work experience. Exceptional design, planning, three dimensional modeling, graphic presentation, finish and documentation skills. Must be proficient in advanced computer graphics (Revit, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, 3dViz, PowerPoint, etc.).Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.