CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator based in our Boston office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will work with a marketing team to support strategic pursuits in higher education, science and technology, and healthcare markets. Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the proposal process and ensuring the delivery of top-quality, on-time and effective proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, etc.
- Preparing proposal materials, including writing, editing, verifying and formatting proposal information
- Preparing and developing materials for client interviews as well as leave-behind collateral
- Coordinating with outside consultants and partner firms
- Maintaining and tracking opportunities and project information in Salesforce
- Participating in special marketing projects, including photo shoots, awards submittals, and PR
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field. A minimum of 4 years of related work experience required. Experience working within the A/E/C industry preferred. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communications skills and presentation skills required. Excellent writing, editing and graphic skills are essential. Proficiency with InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite required. Skills in Photoshop and Illustrator a plus. Familiarity with Deltek CRM and/or Vision and Salesforce preferred.
Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.