Job ID: TORARCHIII717
The successful candidate will perform in a technical role and will be a member of multidisciplinary team, participating in the design process to provide full design support throughout the project. This position will be responsible to act as a liaison with the project manager and project designer, coordinate with architects, engineers and consultants, and development of design documents into construction documentation. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Incorporate design solutions using CannonDesign standard procedure and project parameters.
- Effectively present ideas to clients, communicate project status, and build client relationships. Clearly communicate design issues and components to clients.
- Ensure all design deliverables meet internal and external project requirements, including time, budget, and scope.
- Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate and resolve project-related issues.
- Assist Project Manager in reviewing project performance.
- Provide constructive feedback and mentoring to project team members and provide support to design team.
- Identify scope and nature of documentation required on a project-by-project basis.
- Develop and monitor drawing mock-up and measure adherence to work plan.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture. Bachelor and/or Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred. Architectural Registration and LEED accreditation preferred. Minimum 7 years of related experienced required. Must have experience leading BIM project production teams and be proficient in Revit. Strong presentation, client engagement, team building, communication, and organizational skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects is essential. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce and is committed to Employment Equity and the Federal Contractors Program. We encourage applications from qualified aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women. CannonDesign is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If contacted, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.