Job ID: WNYMCIB717
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator in our Grand Island office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients and societys greatest challenges.
Marketing staff are integral members of our team. The successful candidate will partner with other marketing coordinators, senior marketing leadership and firm leadership to establish strategy and help run new business pursuits. Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with team members on pursuit strategy, proposal composition and content, writing, design, and production of compelling and engaging marketing materials.
- Author and edit original content for pursuit packages that demonstrates alignment between CannonDesign and the opportunity.
- Participate in developing and nourishing client relations by knowing and promoting the firm's portfolio and services.
- Prepare/ format project narratives, statistics, graphics, resumes, etc. for inclusion in all aspects of professional service marketing submissions in collaboration with market leaders.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to determine the appropriate approach and strategy in creating firm qualification, proposal and interview materials.
- Create and update portfolio pages, presentations and related marketing materials using existing brand standards.
- Maintain and track opportunities and project information in firm databases.
- Conduct market and client research.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Architecture, Engineering or a related field. A minimum of three years of related work experience required. Related experience working in a marketing or communications role for a professional services firm preferred. Experience with education, healthcare, corporate/commercial and/or engineering marketing desired. The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-driven, organized and have an enthusiasm for innovation. Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent written communication skills, a strong command of grammar and editing. Strong time and project management skills are essential. We require proficiency with InDesign, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision and Salesforce is a plus. Click on apply now to upload your cover letter, resume and work samples.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.