Job ID: YAZBDLIV0817
Business Development Leader
Los Angeles, CA
- Work closely with the leadership in both the development and implementation of strategic plans to position the firm with target clients.
- Assist in the identification of client leads based upon value propositions and strategic initiatives.
- Develop a new network within our targeted business areas. Represent the firm at designated professional conferences and industry events.
- Work collaboratively with principals to develop a strategic marketing business plan for the Yazdani Studio of CannonDesign. Meet with the principals on a regular basis to ensure that the marketing plan is being implemented. Monitor business development activities and lead the tracking and reporting metrics.
- Participate in the development of interview presentations, providing the clients perspective from intelligence gathered during research and market analysis, and at times participate in the interview itself.
- Assist in research and intelligence gathering for potential client opportunities in an effort to better position the firm to secure the commissions.
- Work collaboratively with other business development professionals throughout the firm regarding firm-wide marketing and business development activities.
- Collaborate with marketing team members in the writing, design, and implementation of marketing materials.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture, Marketing, Communications, or a related field. MBA preferred. A minimum of 10 years of work experience in a professional services environment with a proven track record in business development required. Experience working within an A/E firm is strongly desired. Proficiency with InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite are recommended but not required. Familiarity with Deltek CRM and/or Vision and Salesforce preferred. Ability to travel domestically and internationally required. Must be collaborative, self-driven and entrepreneurial with the ability to maintain and prioritize deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with an enthusiasm for innovation are a must. Click on apply now to upload your resume.