Job ID: NYCIDIV817
New York City, NY
- Lead the development of space planning, interior architectural design, presentation and graphic development, furniture and finish coordination and selection, detailing and documentation.
- Translate client and team goals into the development of creative design solutions and guide its execution throughout all phases.
- Evaluate client needs, analyze and effectively document design objectives and spatial requirements, programming, space planning, facilities planning, material specifications and producing high quality design.
- Participate in the development of client relationships and in marketing campaigns.
- Produce drawings in conformance with project time, budget and quality constraints.
- Assist in project planning through development and follow through of work plans/budgeting.
- Assist and lead client meetings.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture. Master in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture preferred. A minimum of 10 years of related experience on healthcare and/or education projects required. NCIDQ certification preferred. Exceptional design, planning, three dimensional modeling, graphic presentation, finish and documentation skills. Must be proficient in advanced computer graphics (Revit, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, 3dViz, PowerPoint, etc.).Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.