Job ID: CHIGDIA817
CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for a Graphic Designer in our Chicago, IL office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of interior designers, architects, strategists, researchers, engineers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients and societys greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our in-house graphic design team responsible for visually representing firm brand and messaging to internal and external clients. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Thoughtfully contribute to ideation, concept development and production of effective materials that respond to established goals.
- Conceptualize and create solutions for multiple mediums, including print, web, and mobile.
- Contribute to elevating graphic design of collateral and deliverables with respect to brand guidelines.
- Create dynamic visual solutions for use in internal and external communications and collateral.
- Work closely with Marketing Communications department, comprised of Graphics, Marketing and Communications professionals.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field. Minimum 1 year related experience required. Experience designing for digital and print environments required. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated creative designer with strong knowledge of graphic design principles, practices, and techniques, including layout, illustration, typography, color theory, and photography. Must be able to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Excellent communication, teaming, problem solving and organizational skills are essential. Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Familiarity with HTML, CSS, animation and motion graphics preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.