Job ID: SFARCHIIIH0917
San Francisco, CA
- Provide team leadership in the design, planning, and development of project documentation.
- Actively collaborate in the technical development of projects, including selection of materials and products and the development of architectural details.
- Prepare design sketches of moderate to complex site plans.
- Maintain communications with the client and consultants on project status, design intent, Owners concerns and questions.
- Communicate with other disciplines to ensure coordination of project documents.
- Evaluate design for code compliance and assist in plan check review and approvals.
- Coordinate with all other team members on project assignments
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture from an accredited program. Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred. Architectural Registration and LEED Accreditation preferred. A minimum of 7 years of experience working on mid to large scale projects required. Experience working on healthcare projects is required. Proficiency with Revit is required. A strong creative design and technical portfolio is essential, as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.