CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to support our Cannon Construction Services (CCS) practice from our Buffalo office. We are an integrated global design and construction firm that unites a dynamic team of constructors, architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
Marketing staff are integral and respected members of our team. The successful candidate will partner with other Marketing Coordinators, Marketing Managers, and Client Leaders throughout the client pursuit and deliverable process from proposal coordination through interview. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Support and maintain marketing information and collateral needed to win work. Proposal composition and content, writing, design and production of compelling and engaging marketing materials, as requested and in partnership with MarCom and other Marketing teams.
- Preparing and formatting project narratives, statistics, graphics and resumes for inclusion in all aspects of professional service marketing submissions using existing design templates. Develop and catalog market-specific content.
- Provide market insight for pursuits, such as determining appropriate projects and resumes to include. Prepare pursuit-related research to inform strategy.
- Develop materials that demonstrate our expertise and thought leadership (brochures, white papers, web content, etc.) in collaboration with MarCom
- Co-partner as appropriate with CCS Business Development Leader on external marketing activities that generate awareness and interest for CCS.
- Develop a strong, in-depth knowledge of the firms CCS & general portfolio, personnel, and additional service lines.
- Maintaining and tracking opportunities and project information in Salesforce.
- Coordinating with outside consultants and partner firms.
- Support marketing research as needed for CCS in collaboration with Knowledge Management team.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field. Minimum 2 years experience working in a marketing or communications role required. Previous marketing experience in a Construction firm required. Architecture and/or engineering experience is a plus. The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-driven, organized and have an enthusiasm for innovation. Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent written communication skills, a strong command of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and editing. Strong time and project management skills are essential. We require proficiency with InDesign, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision and Salesforce is a plus. Click on apply now to upload your cover letter, resume and work samples.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.