Job ID: WNYISDRII1017
Inside Sales Development Representative
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Development Representative in our Buffalo, NY area office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients and societys greatest challenges.
The successful candidate be an integral member of our Facilities Optimization Solutions (FOS) team working with FOS leadership and others to operationalize a sales process that results in exceeding the business units goals and objectives. Engage with potential FOS clients to understand their business needs and operational challenges associated with securing funding for capital investments that optimize the performance and conditions of their facilities. Primary responsibilities will also include the following:
- Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities and prospects through targeted, high-volume outbound customer acquisition initiatives and inbound lead follow-up.
- Follows up on and tracks leads from multiple sources and campaigns.
- Researches potential clients, contacts, and opportunities.
- Collaborates with the Business Development Leader and/or client leaders on advancing sales.
- Creates marketing programs that proactively drive engagement with the marketplace.
- Develops opportunities by reaching out to potential new clients, building rapport, and providing solution information and explanations.
- Conducts online demonstrations for prospective clients.
- Maintains complete and accurate information in Salesforce, including tasks, activities, and prospect intelligence.
- Teams with channel partners to build their pipeline and create brand awareness for FOS.
- Prepares, or collaborates with Marketing to prepare, promotional and pursuit material as appropriate.
- Maintains and updates position and product knowledge by participating in training opportunities, studying product descriptions, and interacting with team members at all levels throughout the firm.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field. Minimum 5 years or related experience with previous inside sales experience required. Previous experience in architecture, engineering or related field preferred. Must be extremely results oriented with a desire to meet and exceed goals and have proven performance exceeding targets. The ideal candidates will be highly organized with the ability to work independently and manage time effectively to achieve results. Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential along with strong teamwork and collaboration skills with an ability to work with individuals at all levels and build strong working relationships. Previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.