CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Interior Designer in our San Francisco, CA office for workplace designers and teams seeking to shape the future of work. Across the country and across the world, our team has designed award winning and data-proven solutions that help organizations achieve their goals. We embrace new ideas, we welcome creative passion and we do all we can to empower our people.
The successful candidate will lead the development of interior design solutions in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team through all project phases; programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Evaluate client needs, analyze and effectively document design objectives and spatial requirements including programming, space planning and facilities planning.
- Conceptual development of interior spaces addressing planning, three dimensional concept development, interior elevations, details, ceilings/lighting and finishes.
- Development of furniture packages.
- Guide the project execution through all phases of design while actively collaborating with technical leadership.
- Independently evaluate and select materials, consult with vendors, inform project specifications.
- Produce high quality drawings in conformance with project time, budget and quality parameters.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Interior Design. Master degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Interior Design preferred. NCIDQ certification preferred. Minimum 7+ years of Corporate/Commercial Interiors project experience on mid-to-large scale projects required. Demonstrated success in design, planning, and documentation for Corporate/Commercial Interiors required. Strong communication skills, technical knowledge, coordination skills and the ability to build rapport with the project team and client is essential. Proficiency in Revit, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) required. Click on apply now to upload your resume and portfolio.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.