CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for a Receptionist in our Los Angeles office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges. The successful candidate will perform in a receptionist role and will provide administrative support to the office. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Reception desk coverage including answering phones and greeting visitors.
- Assist with preparation of AIA contracts.
- Type and format letters, memos, transmittals, minutes, presentation materials, reports and other documents using advanced features of Word and PowerPoint.
- Assist with scheduling activities and coordinate requests for meetings including arranging space and equipment set up and ordering refreshments/food.
- Assist in the completing of expense reports.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Gather and coordinate information and assist with research.
- Assist with new hire onboarding.
High School Diploma and a minimum of three years of related experience working as an Administrative Support professional required. Associate degree in business or administrative office professional studies a plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy is a must. Ability to work in highly collaborative and deadline driven environment. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint necessary. Experience with Deltek Vision or other accounting software, preferred. Architectural, Engineering or Construction industry experience preferred. Click on apply now to upload your resume. As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct. CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.